Third Sector's Tech Summit will be held online.
How it works
Our platform delivers a live event and everything you get from a live event (except coffee!) in a user friendly way.
Accessing the platform is so simple:
- Register for your place for the online event
- A week prior to the event you’ll receive an email with joining instructions
- This link will direct you to a login page
- Once you have logged in you will be able to explore the platform, edit your profile, and increase your exposure to the other attendees.
- All you have to do after that is save the link so you can return on the day to access all of the features including content, networking and much more.
- Also you will have access to all the sessions even after the conference is over. On-demand is available for you to re-watch individual sessions for up to 3 months after the event.
I'm not familiar with online events
If this is your first time using a digital platform then do not worry. We’ve all been there and sometimes new technology can be daunting. We have ensured that all areas are covered.
Issue logging into the platform - Contact [email protected] and they’ll be able to help get you started.
Unsure how to use the platform - Don’t worry, at the beginning of each day there will be welcome remarks which will include how to use the features on the platform and how to ask questions throughout the day.
Problems during the event - There is a how-to guide on the platform offering step by step tips and trouble shooting. This is available at all times.
You can also access the FAQs whenever you need.
Still having issues with the platform - If you are still having trouble then you can drop a message to the organisers through a live chat on the platform team.